04 March 2012

A weekend of home projects

This weekend was one of home projects, cleaning, and helping.

We finally broke down and purchased a TV


This weekend we mounted it to the wall above the fireplace!

I also installed some blinds, helped a friend clean her apartment, cleaned our house, and did some cooking.  It wasn't all work, though.  We enjoyed the new living room setup with some Rock Band, and I finished reading "The Art of Racing in the Rain."  It was such a good book - one I will be reviewing on Goodreads (my book sharing website) soon.

This week, I'm looking forward to dinner/"date night" on Tuesday, traveling to the coast for work presentation on Thursday and finally getting rid of a cold I've been fighting all weekend.  I've been loading up on the fruits and veggies and need to continue the healthy eating the next few days so the final lingering congestion will be gone.  I didn't get to exercise as much as usual because of the cold and not-so-great weather, so hopefully that will also get back on track.

Here's to the start of a great (and healthy) week!

What are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment