Happy Birthday to our curious, intelligent, caring, beautiful daughter Rose Estelle Miller.
|Rose loves being a ham|
|Rose's wingspan is that of a crow (at NC Zoo in January)|
Here is a little more about Miss Rose on her 3rd birthday:
1. Her favorite movie is Frozen and she loves Elsa and Anna, though she recognizes that Elsa is not being very nice during several parts of the movie.
2. She loves having her nails painted and loves many accessories. She's currently not into wearing a watch, but does like her necklace and bracelet. Sometimes she wants a ponytail (totozinho) and a headband, other times she wants her hair down.
3. She continues to be a very good eater and could eat anything Avo makes every day (especially soup and cod).
4. While we had her carseat forward facing for awhile, she's back to wanting her seat facing the same way that Zoe's faces. We often notice that she lets Zoe take the lead in play and follows what Zoe does.
5. We mostly get glowing reports that Rose is well behaved at school. We occasionally have a rough week where she struggles with following the routine and listening. A group of 4 children just moved up to the 3 year old classroom, and she seems more calm, a better sleeper, and better listener as the oldest child that remained in the 2.5-3 year old group. There are 7 children in her class, and two others will turn 3 in March. I expect she will move up with these two other children closer to April.
6. Her best friend at school seems to be Violet, but she seems to like all the children in her class. For her birthday party, she created her guest list of about 9 children from school and three from our neighborhood.
7. If given a cell phone, Rose usually finds videos of children playing with dolls on YouTube. She has about 5-6 dolls at home and is very good at playing pretend with them. If left to play independently, she could spend hours changing her babies, feeding them, putting them to bed, etc.
|Having fun with friends at her birthday party at the bounce house|